Playhouse Disney - for preschoolershttp://www.suite101.com/content/playhouse-disney---a-good-tv-viewing-choice-for-preschoolers-a300984

I have been always wary even skeptical about TV programs wanting to protect my son from negative influence. But as he grew older, I knew I could not entirely banish TV from his life only limit it and filter it.

Fortunately, we shifted to Singapore where I discovered Playhouse Disney Asia - a lovely basket of children's programs -educative, entertaining and engaging! I am happy to explore a child's world with my son on Playhouse Disney for 2 hours everyday, whoopie! Read on for my latest suite article on Playhouse Disney and why I think it's perfect for preschoolers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Martians read? Book Review- ''Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus''

The Beauty of Nothingness!

An Ode to the Humble Kurta Pyjama and Salwar Kameez!